Sunday, November 1, 2020

Land Of The Free Because My Daddy Is Brave T Shirt

 Land Of The Free Because My Daddy Is Brave T Shirt, Hoodie And Sweater

The Land Of The Free Because My Daddy Is Brave T Shirt Truth. I attended a Lutheran high school. When we had to prep for our Constitution Test, we were literally told that the first amendment guarantees “freedom of religion, not freedom from religion”, therefore Christianity should be the law of the land.

And you can tell they don’t actually give a shit about it, because if you propose a policy that actually would reduce the number of abortions, like low cost or free birth control, better monetary benefits for single parents etc etc, Land Of The Free Because My Daddy Is Brave T Shirt  They go “hell no, we can’t subsidize that”.

No comments:

Post a Comment