Thursday, October 29, 2020

Teacher I'm Just A Girl Sitting In Front Of Her Webcam Online Teaching T Shirt

 Teacher I'm Just A Girl Sitting In Front Of Her Webcam Online Teaching T Shirt, Hodie And Sweater

The Teacher I'm Just A Girl Sitting In Front Of Her Webcam Online Teaching T Shirt Bit of context for this one: I’m a dude and for my last two years of High School, I attended an All girls school. In my region, after your five years of high school is up, you can do two extra years called Sixth Form in order to take the CAPE (Caribbean Advanced Proficieny Exam). So the school would take in one boy a year for Sixth Form. I was the second boy they ever took.

So naturally, some weird rumours were spread about me. One day while I went to the IT lab to grab something, a teacher pulled me aside. I was a bit worried because I hadn’t done anything. Teacher I'm Just A Girl Sitting In Front Of Her Webcam Online Teaching T Shirt  What follows is a very uncomfortable conversation where I learn there’s a rumour that I said I “don’t like black girls.” I tell her that I’ve never said that and that was pretty much the end of that conversation. One of the weirdest conversations I’ve ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment